Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The young Jessica Kim

The Young jessica Kim 20 YRS old :photographer/ retail snob



L.L. Q: So what your favorite smell?
T.Y.J.K. A: Alomonds

L.L. Q: So whats your favorite nuts then?
T.Y.J.K. A: ALMONDS! actully i like all almond flavored things almond soaps, Disarano, almond joy.
you know...my favorite nuts are between the legs! just kidding.

L.L. Q: So amaretto is your favorite booze then?
T.Y.J.K. A: I love disarano on the rocks!

dec. 2007
L.L. Q: So why do you turn red after like two drinks?
T.Y.J.K. A: I'm missing a puzzle piece.

L.L. Q: Why do all the thugs call you "china girl"
T.Y.J.K. A: I find myself getting called "chinita"more often.

L.L. Q: Why do all the thugs call asians "CHINA MAN"
T.Y.J.K. A: Because they think all asians are chinese" DUH"

L.L. Q: Digital or disposable?
T.Y.J.K. A: I like both, because i like keeping a photo album,
and the anticipation waiting for the film. digital cause it's so fun and easy!

L.L. Q: So did you enjoy the 154 song compilation Malt Shop Memories?
T.Y.J.K. A: YES YES YES it makes me want to make milkshakes!

L.L. Q: Whats you favorite song?
T.Y.J.K. A: probably dream lover sooo good

L.L. Q: Are you working on a new zine or just gonna pile-out till someone askes about #2?
T.Y.J.K. A: Haha let me check my funds, i'm workin on it!

oct. 2007

L.L. Q: who do you want to see for the next interview?
T.Y.J.K. A: This is tough i've already be thinking about it for a minute.



thankyou-justkidding.com for more or this nonsense.